Wednesday, January 23, 2008

You Say, God Says


You say: It's impossible
God says: "All things are possible"
(Luke 18:27)


You say: I'm too tired
God says: "I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: Nobody really loves me
God says: "I love you" (John 3:16 & John 13:34)


You say: I can't go on
God says: "My grace is sufficient" (2 Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)


You say: I can't figure things out
God says: "I will direct your steps" (Proverbs 3:5-6)


You say: I can't do it
God says: "You can do all things" (Philippians 4:13)


You say: I'm not able
God says: "I am able" (2 Corinthians 9:8)


You say: It's not worth it
God says: "It will be worth it" (Romans 8:28)


You say: I can't forgive myself
God says: "I FORGIVE YOU" (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)


You say: I can't manage
God says: "I will supply all your needs" (Philippians 4:19)


You say: I'm afraid
God says: "I have not given you a spirit of fear" (2 Timothy 1:7)


You say: I'm always worried and frustrated
God says: "Cast all your cares on ME" (1 Peter 5:7)


You say: I don't have enough faith
God says: "I've given everyone a measure of faith" (Romans 12:3)


You say: I'm not smart enough
God says: "I give you wisdom" (1 Corinthians 1:30)


You say: I feel all alone
God says: "I will never leave you or forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5)

r2